If you are interested in some new kit we are preparing another bulk order from our kit supplier ‘Champion System’.
There is a large range of items on offer to keep you warm, dry, cool and looking good! Tri suits start from £82.80
All our kit is manufactured at the same time and sent out to us in one large shipment. Everyone’s individual order is labelled separately by the manufacturer to prevent confusion on delivery day. We do however need to meet a minimum order requirement of 10 items in total. Once we reach this point we will close the order and submit to Champion System.
Our kit has been supplied by Champion Systems for a number of years now and is super comfy. So if you need to see some samples, know more about sizing, fit or comfort please ask a club member. They will be happy to help and allow you to see their kit. Drop us a line on Facebook or you can arrange to view some kit at our Friday swim sessions or Wednesday 6pm track sessions.
Choose as many items as you like from personalized tri-suits and tri-tops to cycling jackets, bib shorts, running t-shirts, rain jackets and more – there is a lot to browse through!
Ordering is really easy, just follow these simple steps to get started:
1) Head to the Champion System website https://eucustom.champ-sys.com/teamstore/?jtc2017Order2
2) You will be taken straight to our store.
3) Zoom in and Select from the various proofs of which particular garments you’d like to order – there are several to choose from in each section with various extras. For example it is optional to add your name to your Tri Suit or pockets.
4) Please check Champion System’s sizing charts carefully for details of each specific garment before placing your order.
Every item is made to order and there is a no returns policy due to our specific branding and logo on all garments. If in doubt – try on an existing members piece of kit before buying.
5) At checkout you will be asked to create a new account or sign in using your existing account. Complete the payment steps. Your orders will be sent to the Jersey Tri Club headquarters where they will be forwarded on to you by a club member.
6) Orders will take up to four weeks to fulfill and postage is charged at 5% of the total cost of your order. The Jersey Tri Club will kindly pick up the GST bill for members.
7) If you have any specific queries, please contact our club kit man – Jonny Flanagan – on our Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Finally please do not purchase any children’s items offered on the club store. The junior triathlon club use a different kit style to us adults. Info on this can be found on the tristars website http://www.juniorjerseytri.com/kit/