Training takes place across Jersey, at a variety of venues (see below for specific sessions).
Wednesday Evening Track Run
Coached Run Session at FB Fields at 6pm. Cost is included in your membership.
Swim: Jersey Tri Club Swim at Haute Valee on Friday morning.
Coached Session – Limited spaces. You must have a confirmed place from the club before turning up.
Cost: Please see the membership page for further information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the summer months (late May to late September) we have sea swims at St Catherine’s Slip (mostly Monday), please be ready to go into the water at 6pm. Time and location may change due to tides. Check via our facebook page for updates.
Swimming lessons are available from Jersey Aquasplash and Jersey Masters.
In addition, various swims, bike rides and runs are arranged between members at times mutually convenient to themselves. Please check our facebook page (Jersey Tri Club) for information on weekend activities and how you can join the fun.
Some members train with the following groups:
- Caesarean Clycling Club – www.ccc.je
- Jersey Spartans Athletics Club – www.jerseyspartan.com
- Velo Sport Jersey – www.vsj.je
- Run Jersey – www.runjersey.co.uk
- Long Distance Swimming Club – www.jerseyseaswims.org
- Big Maggys – www.bigmaggys.com/events-and-rides/rides
- Pedal Power http://www.pedalpowerjsy.com
- Equippe Flamme Rouge http://www.flammerouge.je
- Jersey Rouleurs – Jersey Rouleurs | A cycling club in Jersey (Channel Islands) embracing the social side of riding race bikes
- Rock N Road – Rock n Road Run Co – Jersey’s Hub for Everyone Who Loves to Run